Thursday, July 29, 2010

WINTER POEMS











Winter is cold.
Winter is when you get to play in the snow.
Winter is fun playing in the leaves.
I like winter when my dog sits by the heater.
By Billy
Winter is crunchy frost.
Winter is eating cold, soft snow.
Winter is drinking hot chocolate to warm my tummy.
I like winter when I'm cosy.
By Phoebe
Winter is cold.
Winter is good because everybody loves snow.
Winter is cool because you can ski.
I like winter when I sit by the fire with some tea and a marshmallow.
Winter is fun.
By Storm
Winter is very cold.
It has almost frozen my toes.
Winter is funny, soft white snowflakes.
Winter is frosty, green grass, very icy.
I like winter when I look at the moon and stars.
By Jessica
Winter is cold like ice.
Winter is a time when we get colds.
Winter is time for animals to hibernate.
I like winter when my mum give me hot chocolate.
By Paige
Winter is the time when bees hibernate.
Winter is the time when it is cold.
Winter is so cold it's freezing.
I like winter when it is snowing.
By Nadia
Winter is so cold that it freezes my tongue.
Winter is when I eat my soup.
When I look out my window I see snowflakes falling from the trees.
I like winter when my mum gives me a hot chocolate.
By Callum




1 comment:

  1. Great Winter poems Room 2!!
    I enjoyed reading them - makes me glad to be inside by the nice warm fire.
    Ness - Nadia's Mum

    ReplyDelete