Monday, July 30, 2012

The 100th Day of School


When I got to school it was the hundredth day of school. I said, “Yay!” We made a poster from 100 squares and then we made some glasses shaped like 100.  Then we made a centipede.  My day was great. I was really jumpy.  By Kaea




On the 100 day party it was great when we made a poster with 100 squares of paper, and the glasses with a shape of 100.  
We were quiet and busy.
By Preston


We had a 100 Day party. Hooray! We had a shared lunch. I made chocolate chippie muffins.  I made a pasta necklace because we had 100 pieces on.  
My day was fun.  I felt great.
By Jade

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool, what a lot of fun room 2.

    Sheryl Tomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the great ways you celebrate 100 days of school. Your class photo looks great.
    Mrs Salt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day you had. I was amazed at all your collections.
    Mrs Duffin

    ReplyDelete