Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WHEN ROOM 2 WENT TO THE OLYMPICS...


I was in the Olympics.  My country was New Zealand.  I was doing archery.  I got the medal.  I was really happy to get in the Olympics.  I got a silver medal.  I almost got a gold medal but I came second in archery.  It was awesome to be in the Olympic games.  Now it is time for the closing ceremony.  I hope I get in the Olympics next year.  By Caidan


I went weight lifting at the weightlifting place.  I went good.  I got gold.  I felt excited.  By Logan




My sport is air rifles.  I won a gold medal.  I chose the air rifles.  It was hard but I have been practising looking through the telescope.  By Andrew





I went to the Olympics.  I was in the kayaking.  I felt impressed because I got a silver medal.  I almost got a gold medal.  By Taylor



Hello there.  Guess what?  I am in the gymnastic girls’ competition and I won first place and I won gold.  And it is great.  Look at the crowd and it is good.  I like doing gymnastics.  I like being in the Olympics.  By Jade



I am in the Olympics today and it was fun on the trampoline.  And guess what?  I got a medal and I got a gold.  WOW! By Stella




I was in the swimming.  I came first in swimming.  My medal was gold.  I felt great.  I like swimming.  By Preston




“New Zealander, Kaea Heke.”
“Yippee!” I said, “I am a gymnast, yay!”
I was so happy that I was first.  I got a gold medal.  But I am only a kid – that is weird. 
But I am lucky.  By Kaea








5 comments:

  1. I am so impressed by the Room 2 Olympic competitors! What a lot of medals you won!
    Mrs Duffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome Room 2, very busy at the olympic's. Well done.

    Sheryl Tomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Room 2. Your photos competing at the Olympic Games are terrific. You are very talented athletes :) Mr McNaughten

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys really look like olympians
    nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how many medals have you guys won?
    nice work

    ReplyDelete