Thursday, November 4, 2010

CATCHING THE BUTTERFLIES


In the holidays I got a new pink net at Te Puke. Then we went home.
The next day I woke up.
“Poppa,” I said, “Can I please get the net out of the boot?”
Poppa said yes and I ran to the car. I got in the car and I pushed the button and I ran to the end of the car and opened up the boot door and took the net out of the boot.
And I caught 6 butterflies and I put the butterflies in a jar.
I watched the butterflies fly and fly and I laughed.
“Ha, ha, ha.”
I like catching white butterflies because I get to watch them fly. I wish that there are more butterflies because I can use my net more often.
By Mia

2 comments:

  1. What a very interesting story, Mia. And I also love your picture. Well done.

    Sheryl Tomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super story, Mia. Did you let the butterflies fly free again, later?
    Mrs Duffin

    ReplyDelete