Thursday, November 4, 2010

Some of our latest stories




Shopping
Yesterday I went to the supermarket. We got a trolley. You guessed it, it had a broken wheel on it and it was hard to steer.
Guess what? I unpacked the shopping.
I said, “Mum, can I unpack the shopping?”
And I put the cereal in the cupboard.
By Tim
Christian the Lion
Dad read a book to me and it was called
‘Christian the Lion.’ And he lived at a zoo.
And one day some people came to the zoo and bought Christian.
And he was sad.
By Sid
The Dentist
I went to the dentist. I had a filling.
I felt sad but it didn’t hurt.
By Cathalina

2 comments:

  1. Great story writing Room 2. Loved your story about Christian Sid. You love reading this book at home and any animal stories. Good reading at assembly.
    Mum (Anna Cochran)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stories are great and so are your pictures.
    You are all so clever!
    Mrs Duffin

    ReplyDelete